Find Related Documents:
iDQuant™ Standards Kit for Pesticide Analysis
The iDQuant™ Standards Kit for Pesticide Analysis contains 206 common pesticide standards and can be used for quantifying and identifying pesticides in any sample matrix. This standard kit is designed for use with the AB SCIEX iMethod™ Application for pesticide screening on AB SCIEX LC/MS/MS instruments.
- Includes 206 commonly-found (or of high-concern) pesticides as standards
- Formulated in 10 mixes of about 20 pesticides each
- Provided with an initial concentration of 100 µg/mL in 100% acetonitrile
- Tested for long-term stability (1 year when stored at -20 ˚C)
- Certified for internal calibration or as an external calibration reference material
Jump start on method setup and validation. When combined with the AB SCIEX iMethodTM Test for Pesticide Screening, your lab can be up and running faster. The iDQuantTM Standards kit for Pesticide Analysis eliminates the need to source pesticides individually, measure each one manually and combine in a single mixture for validation of the performance of your pesticide method.
Certified Reference Material. Certificate of Analysis is provided by manufacturer who is accredited to ISO Guide 34, ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 9001:2008.
Part Numbers and Kit Components
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The following pesticide standards are included: