The mTRAQ® Reagents are amine-specific, stable-isotope-labeled reagents, available in duplex or triplex format, designed for high-confidence protein and peptide biomarker verification using multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) analysis on QTRAP® Systems and the Triple Quad™ LC/MS/MS Systems.
The use of this triplex chemistry will increase sample throughput by 100%.
- Duplex or triplex mass-difference tags (non-isobaric amine tags) available
- Established chemistry with >95% labeling efficiency
- High-selectivity, MRM-based, relative quantitation of proteins/peptides/PTMs
- Global Internal Standard (GIS) workflow is supported for robust, reproducible, quantitative MRM assays in biomarker verification
- Fractionation-compatible reagent
- Easy transition from protein discovery based on labeling with iTRAQ® Reagents to verification
- Significantly more economical approach compared to use of stable-isotope-labeled synthetic peptides for biomarker verification when moitoring larger numbers of peptides
- Biomarker verification supported by a complete suite of software, including ProteinPilot™, MRMPilot™, and MultiQuant™ Software