The mTRAQ® Reagents are amine-specific, stable isotope labeled reagents, available in duplex or triplex format, designed for high confidence protein and peptide biomarker verification using MRM analysis on QTRAP® systems and the Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers.
The use of the triplex chemistry will increase sample throughput by 100%.
- Duplex or triplex mass difference tags (Non-Isobaric Amine Tags)
- Established chemistry with > 95% labeling efficiency
- High selectivity MRM based relative quantitation of proteins/peptides/PTMs
- Supports Global Internal Standard workflow for robust reproducible quantitative MRM assays in biomarker verification
- Compatible with fractionation
- Easy transition from iTRAQ® reagent based discovery to verification.
- Significantly more economical compared to stable isotope labeled synthetic peptide approach for biomarker verification when larger numbers of peptides need to be monitored
- Supported by complete suite of software for biomarker verification, including ProteinPilotTM Software, MRMPilotTM Software, and MultiQuantTM Software