Network of Dedicated Knowledgeable Experts to Assist Researchers to Get the Most Out of Their Systems
Framingham, MA — SCIEX, a global leader in life science analytical technologies, today announced the launch of SCIEX Now™ Online, a personalized online support network that makes it easy for researchers to get the most out of their SCIEX solutions with comprehensive access to management tools, knowledge and training, application support, and multiple ways to connect with SCIEX experts. SCIEX’s certified engineers, technical specialists, training experts, and application support chemists, will be available for individual support to enable researchers to better manage their lab projects with confidence.
SCIEX Now™ Online was developed from listening closely to researchers’ needs to get answers to their questions in order to to increase their productivity. The network delivers an individual level of support that combines technical expertise across application workflows, consumables, systems, and software with world-class customer service to ensure researchers are able to collaborate with SCIEX or get quick answers to their questions. Customers receive immediate access to SCIEX Now™ Online from any desktop or mobile device and can speak with a dedicated case manager to ensure optimal focus on obtaining successful timely results, and less time worrying about troubleshooting.
"Whether a customer has a simple information request, needs help developing a new workflow or optimizing an existing one, or is facing technical issues, we know how important fast resolutions are to a lab’s results," said Susanna Baque, Senior Director Global Customer Experience at SCIEX. "SCIEX Now™ Online is our latest innovation to optimize our customers’ experience with SCIEX, allowing researchers to check and manage everything online. Integrated tools like a Knowledge Base search and multiple ways to contact us enable customers to find the answers they need for themselves, or with one click, a SCIEX expert is ready to assist them."
SCIEX Now™ Online has been developed to ensure uptime is addressed in a critical manner and includes the following features:
- A comprehensive easy to search Knowledge Base
- Access to communities, SCIEX’s online discussions portal with content focused on problem solving from peers and experts
- Management of support cases and ability to update and close them from their page
- Instrument listing for better asset management, monitoring of systems, and the ability to immediately open support cases
- E-Learning, SCIEX’s training program that includes access to completed courses, training history, certificates, and recommended courses.
- Targeted notifications including up to date information on new releases, products, case information, content, alerts from instruments
- Online Technical Live Chat (available in Europe, launching in other regions at a later date)
For more information, visit SCIEX Now™ Online at sciex.com/support.