Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International [td. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization that provides integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene supports both large pharmaceutical and biotech companies across the globe in their drug hunting efforts.
DMPK at Syngene is a functional arm of Discovery Biology. It is responsible for helping global drug discovery professionals and companies with high-throughput absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion (HT-ADME) assays and pharmacokinetic candidate optimization of NCEs and NBEs, so that they can progress to the next phase of development in quick design, make, test and analyze (DMTA) cycles.
- SCIEX Triple Quad™ 6500+ LC-MS/MS System
- TripleTOF® 5600+ LC-MS/MS System
- QTRAP® 5500 LC-MS/MS System
- QTRAP® 4500 LC-MS/MS System
- SCIEX Triple Quad™ 4500 LC-MS/MS System
- MultiQuant™ Software 3.0.3
- Analyst® Software 1.6 and 1.7
- MetabolitePilot™ Software 2.0
"Constant support from multifunctional SCIEX teams reduced instrument downtime and empowered Syngene to exceed client expectations with respect to timelines and data quality through meaningful results."