To create methods and standards that go beyond testing for cannabis potency, but which also test for pesticides, to ensure medicinal cannabis product safety for the treatment of potentially immunocompromised patients.
Complying with the new state cannabis legislation involves:
- Sensitivity to detect low abundance level pesticides and residues for 70 pesticides
- Decrease the time to verify cannabis organisms’ identity
- Reduce or eliminate the potential for false positive ID. results as compared to culturing techniques
- The robust LC-MS/MS solution requires less maintenance than previous systems, and is sensitive enough to screen for 70 listed pesticides, ensuring the quality and safety of medicinal cannabis.
- Achieved leadership position by employing SCIEX innovations and application scientists
- Meet increasing customer needs due to changing regulations
- Find contaminations that other providers’ systems did not
- Protecting patients from potentially harmful cultivation and storage via state-of-the-art methods